Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Benefits Of Life Coaching?
Life coaching gives us a fresh perspective on our personal challenges and creates opportunities for enhanced decision-making, interpersonal effectiveness and increased confidence. Coaching creates appreciable results in productivity, personal satisfaction with life, work and goal achievement.
What Is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is a professional partnership between the counselor and the client. Life coaches help us gain clarity about our goals and what is most important to us. Coaches help us to overcome obstacles and challenges, so we can move forward more effectively and efficiently.
Where Do I Coach?
I provide counseling in person, by phone and over email.
When Do People Invest In Coaching?
- During times of trouble
- During important transitions
- During periods requiring rapid personal growth
- When they are tired of dealing with a recurring problem
- When they realize they have blind spots
- When they are dealing with intense or high value situations
People Gain From Coaching Experience:
- An understanding of why, when and how they self-sabotage their success
- A greater mastery over themselves
- A greater clarity, focus and commitment to goals
- A tendency to feel less stress
- More personal control and happiness
- A tendency to rekindle or restore important relationships
- They tend to become more effective communicators
People Work With A Coach:
- When they are dealing with intense or high value situation to maintain focus and consistency in important behaviors
- To develop and refine new skills and behaviors
- To gain greater clarity and perspective
- To increase accountability with external pressure
- To reconnect with priorities and move forward
What Happens During My Sessions
You will be asked to fill out a welcome package so your coach can gain a better insight into you and what you are about. Your sessions will be a question and answer process designed to uncover your core beliefs, strengths, talents and the differences you want to make in your life. A few days later, we will meet again via email, or telephone to review your personalized feedback package. We will also discuss what a coaching relationship, specific to you, would look like so you can decide whether or not to move forward.
How Are Results Measured?
Coaching results are measured with internal and external indicators.
External Indicators: Improved performance, increased income/revenue, effective routines established, more available time, clarity and commitment to goals, achievement of goals, increased sleep, improved diet, and improved physical health.
Internal Indicators: Changes in self-awareness and awareness of others, shifts in thinking, shifts in emotional state and confidence, increased energy, increased satisfaction and happiness in life.
How Much Do The Services Cost
Standard prices have a wide range, depending on your needs and which package option works best for you. You can choose from e-coaching, tele-coaching, face-to-face coaching, or a combination of both. We also offer a variety of packages that will include other services as they become available.