Transitionwellness.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Transitionwellness.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title;
• contact information including email address;
• credit card and/or bank account details;
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping;
• We may use the information to improve our products and services;
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, facsimile or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not direct market to anyone unless they have been given an opportunity to opt out of receiving future direct marketing communications.
However, if we contact you for the purpose of direct marketing, without having obtained your consent first, because it is impracticable for us to do so, we will at that time provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications at no cost to you.
You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your personal information to organizations outside of Transitionwellness.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from us.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs.